- Buds is a small structured Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 3 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis
- Activities are based on the highly-regarded Attention Autism programme, focusing on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child attends and actively participates in the session
- Sessions run for 1 hour on either Wednesday or Friday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and continue throughout the school year
- Cost: £80 for a block of 5 sessions, to be booked and paid for in advance
- Sessions are held at Express CIC, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL. Parking available nearby
Many thanks to Express CIC for generously donating the space for this group.
Term dates – Spring 2020
|Wednesday 22nd April||Friday 24th April|
|Wednesday 29th April||Friday 1st May|
|Wednesday 6th May||Friday 8th May|
|Wednesday 13th May||Friday 15th May|
|Wednesday 20th May||Friday 22nd May|
|HALF TERM||HALF TERM|
|Wednesday 10th June||Friday 12th June|
|Wednesday 17th June||Friday 19th June|
|Wednesday 24th June||Friday 26th June|
|Wednesday 1st July||Friday 3rd July|
|Wednesday 8th July||Friday 10th July|
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“I find it very hard to put into words what a perfect teacher you are. You’re so professional, thorough, interested in your children and have so much insight into what you do. [Our son] has had so much fun, love and care and we have been very happy with his progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you” – Parent of O