- Buds is a small structured Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 3 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis
- Activities are based on the highly-regarded Attention Autism programme, focusing on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child attends and actively participates in the session
- Sessions run for 1 hour on either Wednesday or Friday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and continue throughout the school year
- Cost: £85 for a block of 5 sessions, to be booked and paid for in advance
- Sessions are held at Express CIC, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL. Parking available nearby
Many thanks to Express CIC for generously donating the space for this group.
Term dates – Spring 2021
|Wednesday 13th January||Friday 15th January|
|Wednesday 20th January||Friday 22nd January|
|Wednesday 27th January||Friday 29th January|
|Wednesday 3rd February||Friday 5th February|
|Wednesday 10th February||Friday 12th February|
|HALF TERM||HALF TERM|
|Wednesday 24th February||Friday 26th February|
|Wednesday 3rd March||Friday 5th March|
|Wednesday 10th March||Friday 12th March|
|Wednesday 17th March||Friday 19th March|
|Wednesday 24th March||Friday 26th March|
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“I find it very hard to put into words what a perfect teacher you are. You’re so professional, thorough, interested in your children and have so much insight into what you do. [Our son] has had so much fun, love and care and we have been very happy with his progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you” – Parent of O
“Thanks for all your help and wonderful classes” – Parent of B