- buds@Express is a small structured Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 4 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis
- Activities are based on the highly-regarded Attention Autism programme, focusing on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child attends and actively participates in the session
- Sessions run for 1 hour on Wednesday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and continue throughout the school year
- Each session costs £15 (£75 for a block of 5, to be booked and paid for in advance)
- Sessions are held at Express CIC, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL. Parking available nearby.
Term dates – Spring 2019
Wednesday 16th January
Wednesday 23rd January
Wednesday 30th January
Wednesday 6th February
Wednesday 13th February
Wednesday 27th February
Wednesday 6th March
Wednesday 13th March
Wednesday 20th March
Wednesday 27th March
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“I find it very hard to put into words what a perfect teacher you are. You’re so professional, thorough, interested in your children and have so much insight into what you do. [Our son] has had so much fun, love and care and we have been very happy with his progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you” – Parent of O