- Buds is a small structured Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 3 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis
- Activities are based on the highly-regarded Attention Autism programme, focusing on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child attends and actively participates in the session
- Sessions run for 1 hour on either Wednesday or Friday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and continue throughout the school year
- Cost: £85 for a block of 5 sessions, to be booked and paid for in advance
- Sessions are held at Express CIC, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL. Parking available nearby
Many thanks to Express CIC for generously donating the space for this group.
Term dates – Spring 2020
|Wednesday 16th September||Friday 18th September|
|Wednesday 23rd September||Friday 25th September|
|Wednesday 30th September||Friday 2nd October|
|Wednesday 7th October||Friday 9th October|
|Wednesday 14th October||Friday 16th October|
|HALF TERM||HALF TERM|
|Wednesday 4th November||Friday 6th November|
|Wednesday 11th November||Friday 13th November|
|Wednesday 18th November||Friday 20th November|
|Wednesday 25th November||Friday 27th November|
|Wednesday 2nd December||Friday 4th December|
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“I find it very hard to put into words what a perfect teacher you are. You’re so professional, thorough, interested in your children and have so much insight into what you do. [Our son] has had so much fun, love and care and we have been very happy with his progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you” – Parent of O
“Thanks for all your help and wonderful classes” – Parent of B