- buds@Express is a new small structured Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 4 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis.
- Activities are based on the highly-regarded Attention Autism programme, focusing on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child will attend and will actively participate in the session.
- Sessions will run for 1 hour on Wednesday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and will continue throughout the school year.
- Each session costs £15 (£75 for a block of 5, to be booked and paid for in advance).
- Sessions will be held at the Express CIC offices, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL.
Term dates – Autumn 2018
Wednesday 19th September
Wednesday 26th September
Wednesday 3rd October
Wednesday 10th October
Wednesday 17th October
Wednesday 14th November
Wednesday 21st November
Wednesday 28th November
Wednesday 5th December
Wednesday 12th December
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“I find it very hard to put into words what a perfect teacher you are. You’re so professional, thorough, interested in your children and have so much insight into what you do. [Our son] has had so much fun, love and care and we have been very happy with his progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you” – Parent of O