- Buds is a small, nurturing Parent/Carer and Child group for up to 3 autistic pre-schoolers, including those who may not yet have a diagnosis
- Activities focus on attention, communication and play development through clear structure, engaging activities and plenty of sparkle!
- One parent/carer per child attends and actively participates in the session
- Sessions run for 1 hour on Friday mornings for blocks of 5 weeks each half-term and continue throughout the school year
- Cost: £125 for a block of 5 sessions, to be booked and paid for in advance
- Sessions are held at Express CIC, 452 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 7EL. Parking available nearby
Many thanks to Express CIC for generously donating the space for this group.
Please contact me for more details and to apply.
“We have really enjoyed your classes, not only for how much progress F has made but also for myself personally, connecting me to other parents and creating a safe space without judgement for us” – Parent of F
“We have absolutely loved Buds … You have been so wonderfully supportive from day 1 when I first rang you, when I was so emotional and fearful for the future. You have helped me realise F’s amazing potential and you’ve made me so aware of all the positives in our lives going forwards. F so looks forward to our visits and we will miss you so much, but we are also excited for school and our next steps. Thank you Sue for your patience, kindness, understanding and fun – I’m so grateful that we found you.” – Parent of F
“We absolutely loved our Buds sessions! B learnt so much during her time with Sue.” – Parent of B
“Thank you so much for the incredible sessions and giving me a safe environment to see K’s potential with groups.” – Parent of K